• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rights to use celebrity name etc..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

richscoobysnack

What is the name of your state?
Pennsylvania

Hi I have a few questions.

I'm interested in creating a park/memorial for a few famous inspirational celebrities from my city. The park I want to build I want it to include murals of the people and I want to name the different entrances into the park after some of the celebrities.

Since I'm still brainstorming could you tell me some of the steps I would have to take in order to get permission to use the celebrity's names/images etc.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Memorial Park Celebrity Entrance Names - -

NUMBER 10: Sara Lee, because nobody doesn't like Sara Lee.

NUMBER 9: If you use John Rocker, just remember, he won't shut up about how great you are.

NUMBER 8: The name's 'Rambo,' but friends call me 'Bunny.'

NUMBER 7: Dr. Kevorkian.

NUMBER 6: Who's the black private dick that's the sex machine to all the chicks?

NUMBER 5: What's the Name of the fat senator from Massachusetts with the drinking problem?

NUMBER 4: That fat kite-flying weasel, Ben Franklin.

NUMBER 3: Weezie' Jefferson!

NUMBER 2: Pennsylvania's already "The Keystone State," and if you can't be "The Keystone State," what's the point?

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Memorial Park Celebrity Entrance Name - -

David Hasselhoff, because he won't stop sucking in his gut.

IAAL

C

CaliCat

Most celebs would probably be honored, but it does seem like you'd need permission still. Sorry I can't help, but I just wanted to say that this ounds like a nice idea!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">