• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

royalty rights on music for an advertising jingle

• Thread starter George Coulapts
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

George Coulapts

I work for a (very) small company in Indonesia who wants to use the music (not the lyrics) of the old Jim Reeves song Bimbo, in a jingle on radio here. Who can i contact in the USA to find out who has the royalty rights to the music. The song was written by Rod Morris. I would appreciate any information anyone can help me with on this matter.

C

counsel

You can contact the Harry Fox Agency, which is one of the largest licensing organizations. The contact info is:

711 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 212-370-5330, Fax: 212-953-2384
Local Telephone in Los Angeles: 323-466-3861
Local Telephone in Nashville: 615-242-4173

G

George Coulapts

royalty payments

I contacted Harry Fox Agency by email over a week ago, but have had no response to my request for information. Is there anyone else I can contact to find out the information I need?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">