• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling Picture Of Celeb

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rizo

Southern California

I have a Picture of Drew Barrymore & Tom Green from there wedding. I was detailing her car a couple of months ago and it was in a bag of trash that we threw out. Can I sell the picture to another person. I don't want to sell it to a News Paper etc.. In I'm not going to publish just put it up for Aucito. Can I get in trouble..

racer72

The pictures do not belong to you. Folks have gotten in big time trouble for taking things from the trash.

C

CombatTN88

Rizo said:
Southern California

I have a Picture of Drew Barrymore & Tom Green from there wedding. I was detailing her car a couple of months ago and it was in a bag of trash that we threw out. Can I sell the picture to another person. I don't want to sell it to a News Paper etc.. In I'm not going to publish just put it up for Aucito. Can I get in trouble..

Ms. Barrymore and Mr. Green could sue you for millions of dollars, same thing goes for Tom Cruise and his gay photos.

Regards, Combat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">