• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling video with music that was captured off the camera mic camera

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wild1Willy

What is the name of your state?Canada
To make a long story short, I will be distributing a 30 minute aerial demonsration video in which the footage belongs to me. When I was permitted to link up to the performers on board jet cameras, the crew at the com. trailer mixed in the official music they fly to into my camera. I have cleaned up the audio and am planning to use the music which they use for their airshows on the video. Am I ok to do this? There are many songs from a wide variety of artists.

Thanks in advance,

Willy

HomeGuru

Wild1Willy said:
What is the name of your state?Canada
To make a long story short, I will be distributing a 30 minute aerial demonsration video in which the footage belongs to me. When I was permitted to link up to the performers on board jet cameras, the crew at the com. trailer mixed in the official music they fly to into my camera. I have cleaned up the audio and am planning to use the music which they use for their airshows on the video. Am I ok to do this? There are many songs from a wide variety of artists.

Thanks in advance,

Willy

**A: US Law Only as stated in red above.

W

Wild1Willy

Thanks,

hmmmm.... I thought copyright laws had no borders? Guess I will be in great shape with this advice.

Willy

Thanks Again,

www.heatfilm.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">