• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Using companies logos / names in point of purchase advertising systeem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmdnj14

New Jersey

Hello, I am interested in starting a company which uses video monitors in dental offices, stores, etc. which will display company brand names to make the customer aware of their products at the point of purchase. An example would be showing the name "Care Credit" in the waiting room followed by text that illustrates that they provide patient financing. Invisalign would be displayed (perhaps their logo, a picture of their aligners and text explaining that this dentist is an approved Invisalign provider. The logos would soley be used for advertising, which would result in the sales of that service or product. I would be able to take the images from the internet. I would also look to use commercials that appear on Television. I would not change, slander or manipulate any images, or phrases. Another example would be in a liquor store, pictures of brand name beer / liquors where they are seen on the shelves.

Thank You

justalayman

anyone what? I saw no question in your first post, merely a statement of your intentions.

If you are asking if you could do it, sure but you need to have permission from all the companies involved to use their names, logos, images, and commercials.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">