• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Walt Disney & Literary Theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowshanfekr

Dear Sir,
I am an Iranian script-writer. In 1999, I send a synopsis for a sequel to Cinderella animation film to Walt Disney Company. They verify that they had received my synopsis but they did not admit the plagiarism. When I send the synopsis it was 49 years that Walt Disney hadn’t made any sequel to Cinderella. 3 years later, Walt Disney produced Cinderella 2 which hadn't any relation with my synopsis and I haven’t any claim on it. But in 2007 Cinderella 3 was produced which was based on my synopsis and I did not know about it because I was too busy those days. In 2009, I was informed of plagiarism by chance and because of this evident theft I sent a letter of complaint to Walt Disney. In response to my letter, Walt Disney sent a letter to me in which they verify receiving my synopsis but they did not admit the plagiarism. They knew that an Iranian writer could not afford high costs of courts in the U.S.A. Instead of pursuing legal procedures, I therefore started to correspond with different American centers. News agencies, newspapers and the media published materials verifying my based evidence and the links to these materials is available.
Between Cinderella 3 and my synopsis there are 4 common dramatic axes without which the script of Cinderella 3 never could have been developed like this:
In my synopsis, I proposed to them that Cinderella and the prince to be returned to the past by a magic twister, and they used it in the script of Cinderella 3;
I proposed to them that the fairy to lose her magic stick, and they used it in the script of Cinderella 3;
I proposed to them that the fairy to be captured and to be eliminated from the Cinderella’s fate, and they used it in the script of Cinderella 3;
I proposed to them that the Devil to be entered to the story of Cinderella, and they used it in the script of Cinderella 3.
And the story of Cinderella 3 is wholly developed on these 4 main axes.
Hereby I apply to you to examine my claim and my synopsis and then if you see my claim reasonable help me to claim my rights in American courts of justice. Walt Disney Co. has breached the American laws of intellectual property and my synopsis is under the protection of American law of unpublished materials.
In the case of my rights to be admitted in American courts, existence of law and justice in America will be proved for me and a lot of people watching this legal procedure.
Please examine the materials and evidence in the following internet address and help me to present my documents and evidence in American courts.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Occultist

If you're going to take on an entity like Disney, then you need WWAAAYYY more help than a free advice site can give you. Time for you to actually hire an attorney, 'cause that's the only way you will have any chance at all of success (and even with the best attorney I'm gonna go ahead and say that you still don't really have much of a chance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">