• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Website name Trademark

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zorafex

What is the name of your state? Alabama

I would like to get the name of my site trademark (actually I have already filled for it) the site name is: RonkersMeat

My question: If I trademark this name, will someone be able to create the site or use the name: RonkersMeat Canada?

T

tbird

zorafex said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama

I would like to get the name of my site trademark (actually I have already filled for it) the site name is: RonkersMeat

My question: If I trademark this name, will someone be able to create the site or use the name: RonkersMeat Canada?
It depends in which area of service you want to trademark this name - also if you trademark it "just" for a local area, then I guess a other one can use this name in a other local area.
Call a lawyer about this problem and how to trademark and to protect your rights in the best way for you

Timo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">