• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what rightfully mine..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thomp81

i stay in ga. i was voted into a group. this group wanted to start a record company. and i was the sec. i have all types of papers, documents,music and alot of other stuff. well all of the groups had to perform at a club. once we got to the club the owner of the club told them that they had to bring in alot of people to cover for the mics. the mics costed $100.00 now that might not seem like alot but it is when you don't have it. the owner asked us what do we want to do. because there wasn't that many people showing up. i told them if you don't have the money don't proform. aand i left. well they proformed and they owner asked them for the money. I got a call in the middle of the night and they asked me too bring them 50 dollars to give to the owner of the club. my husband told me no. i did it any way. i was told that i was going to get it back. i haven't got it yet. that was on Dec21,2001. Jan12 two of the groups had to be at a collage for rehersal for a talent show. at that talent show all i heard from one of the members was "look at that butt,babby got back,boy i want some of that. can i booty shake for you." I was so sick of hearing about sex. i told him that he offened me. he said oh well. I told the ceo of the company he just jumped to another subject. I told him that i could not work for someone that thinks that its ok to offend women. then to top it off the member told my 6yr old son that he was going to get all in my a@@. now my thing is i was voted in this mess but everytime i asked about a contract, he would always say ya we got to do that. i want the money back that i put into this company. all the paper,ink,and gas that i had to buy and take them places. all the late calls in the middle of the night, staying up all night doing bio's for them now he's saying im not giving you a dime.

please let me know what i can do to get my money. and can i get them for all the sexually asult i had to endour?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">