• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Would a law firm use this product?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jminik

What is the name of your state? Colorado
I have a friend who works for Wolf Technical Consulting, they prepare multimedia demonstrative evidence for law firms to effectively communicate difficult concepts to persuade the jury. My friend tells me that law firms spend millions of dollars each year getting this type of assistance from hundreds of different companies. After the trial this multimedia is then burned to a disk and thrown into storage. Never to be seen again. My company has created a product that can quickly archive, store, and retrieve this content. In a nutshell it is like a document manager but for multimedia(demonstrative evidence, mkt materials, print materials). Some other examples of its use are:
Training puposes for case preparation and new lawyer training
Easy review for upcoming or similar suits within same genre
Secure internet collaboration for discovery purposes or for attorneys working out of two different offices
Reuse in cases to show examples
My question is would an attorneys office find this product useful? What problems do I need to be aware of. Is this just a pipe dream of mine or do you think that it is a viable product that could help attorneys save time, save money, and increase their knowledge of law. This is a new world for me, any questions comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated. More importantly i'd like to know if I'm just wasting my time and should drop the whole thing

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">