• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1998 chevy malibu

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jmnks919

What is the name of your state? maryland
i recently purchased a 1998 chevy malibu sean and im having so problems with it! i was driving down the street and i started to come to a red light so i hit the brakes(not hard) and when my gauge went from 20 mph to 10 my engine cut off! what the heck? ive looked at my car inside an out and i cant figure out what it is! any sugestions? also it seems that my malibu may be leaking fuel. can anyone help me?one more thing when i go out to my car in the morning i put the key in the ignition and i go to crank it and it wont crank. it dont even sound like its trying ot. its not my starter so what could it be?ANY SUGGESTION WOULD HELP! JOE

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">