• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adding to son fell off chair...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eemolove555

What is the name of your state? fl
i dont want to reopen the closed post... but you didnt read my post... belizebreeze... my son didnt fall out of the highchair, he fell off the bench, therefore, me taking the top off the highchair, doesnt have anything to do with it....and i never asked if i had a case, because i wasnt trying to sue them... i wanted to know if they had a legal obligation to fix their benches before i talked to them...
to close the post, though, the guy from sonnys called me. he was very nice, and said theyve tried everything they could think of the fix the benches... he said they knew they were a problem, and theyre going to be putting in regular booths in with the backs, like most resturants have.
please, before you go around acting you like know what youre talking about, and closing posts, read the whole post first... thanks

rmet4nzkx

eemolove555 said:
What is the name of your state? fl
i dont want to reopen the closed post... but you didnt read my post... belizebreeze... my son didnt fall out of the highchair, he fell off the bench, therefore, me taking the top off the highchair, doesnt have anything to do with it....and i never asked if i had a case, because i wasnt trying to sue them... i wanted to know if they had a legal obligation to fix their benches before i talked to them...
to close the post, though, the guy from sonnys called me. he was very nice, and said theyve tried everything they could think of the fix the benches... he said they knew they were a problem, and theyre going to be putting in regular booths in with the backs, like most resturants have.
please, before you go around acting you like know what youre talking about, and closing posts, read the whole post first... thanks
It doesn't matter, in legal terms, it is irrelevant whether BB was mistaken about whether your child fell from the high chair or when you left the child unattended on the seat where he wasn't meant to be sitting in the first place. You wrote your letter to the head office and they will process your suggestion. Case closed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">