• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Almost choked on sharp plastic!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

coparent101

What is the name of your state? GA
While in Florida at a very popular sandwich franchise,I ate nearly half a sandwhich until biting into what I initially beleived to be a sandwhich holder pick.I almost swallowed it! After being able to gag it up I discovered that it was, no exageration, a 3 inch long 1inch wide sharp peice of plastic in my sandwhich. Tha manager informed that it was part of the Spinach machine that may have broken off.He did not file an official" incident report but we exchanged information after having both signed a written account of the incident.He did provide me with a copy. As expected I have NOT heard from the company.Shortly afterwards I tried eating some soup only to find that their was a small cut in the back of my mouth.It made it very uncomfortable to swallow for a few days.Do I have a case?

JustAPal00

How much were your medical bills? You should get them covered for sure. If the manager admitted that the plastic came from their machine, then I would say that at least they should compensate you for any expenses you had. If there was no permanent damage, I doubt you could get much more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">