• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Black and Decker defective pressure washer hose

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bdehaven

Hello, from Maryland
I bought a Black and Decker EXCEL pressure washer and the 3rd time I used it the pressure fitting blew off and stuck me in the eye resulting in serious damage to my eye.This happened because the hose only went in the pressure fitting 3/8 of an inch instead of 2 inchs resulting in the pressure hose blowing off. The Consumer Safety Commission have been out here and has a full report of this. This happened October 2 of last year.I have been to the eye doctors about 6 times in the last year.There is nothing else they can do for my eye. I have optical nerve damage.I have been through alot of changes with my eye over the past year.Bottom line I have lost about 30 to 40 percent of my eye sight because of this. I have not hired a lawyer because I thought I could handle this just between Black and Decker there 3rd party Adjuster and myself.WoW what a mistake.There 3rd party Adjuster after a year there had the nerve to offer me 2000 dollars.These people at Black and Decker just dont care about the people that buy there products and get hurt using them.I feel they owe me alot more that 2000 dollars.

HomeGuru

Hello, from Maryland
I bought a Black and Decker EXCEL pressure washer and the 3rd time I used it the pressure fitting blew off and stuck me in the eye resulting in serious damage to my eye.This happened because the hose only went in the pressure fitting 3/8 of an inch instead of 2 inchs resulting in the pressure hose blowing off. The Consumer Safety Commission have been out here and has a full report of this. This happened October 2 of last year.I have been to the eye doctors about 6 times in the last year.There is nothing else they can do for my eye. I have optical nerve damage.I have been through alot of changes with my eye over the past year.Bottom line I have lost about 30 to 40 percent of my eye sight because of this. I have not hired a lawyer because I thought I could handle this just between Black and Decker there 3rd party Adjuster and myself.WoW what a mistake.There 3rd party Adjuster after a year there had the nerve to offer me 2000 dollars.These people at Black and Decker just dont care about the people that buy there products and get hurt using them.I feel they owe me alot more that 2000 dollars.
**A: you needed to hire a personal injury/products liability attorney like a year ago.

jcj

You've done a big mistake, most of the people in america once they were damage by the product they bought there's no think twice they will file a law suit immediately!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">