• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bottle w/glass chips!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Stephanie Ackroyd

Question: Last month I had purchased Beer....I opened one of the bottles & took a sip; after sipped beer I noticed the top of bottle (pieces of glass)had broken & fell into the bottom of the bottle.....That is very scary to think that I could of digested the glass....Is company liable for such incidents & do I have a case? I contacted the company thru e-mail & they want to come get bottle; should I give to them? Riverside, California

L

lawrat

Did you suffer any damages?

THe reason the company wants it back is a) so you have no physical proof and b) keep it hush hush. So, what do you do? It is not worth hiring a lawyer but see what they offer, don't turn it in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">