• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breakfast bar

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ljgrant

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Today, I was eating a breakfast bar. This particular product is extremely hard to chew; my family feels I should have tossed the box!

I broke a tooth while eating the bar. I believe this is not a rare or unique item that contains a contaminant through improper manufacture,l, but that the product as designed is dangerous to your teeth. (If you sampled one, your response might be "how can they sell this?")

The bar has not reached its expiration date.

Could I be compensated by the company for the required dental work? A crown will cost me $1,000.

Thank you for your help.What is the name of your state?

ljgrant

You cannot know whether the product is dangerous without knowing how many people break their teeth on this product. A cigarette is not a defective product, but it is a dangerous one.

If I say my Audi went out of control and the brakes wouldn't stop it, do I have have a case? How do you know either way?

racer72

You cannot know whether the product is dangerous without knowing how many people break their teeth on this product. A cigarette is not a defective product, but it is a dangerous one.

If I say my Audi went out of control and the brakes wouldn't stop it, do I have have a case? How do you know either way?
The law of the US does not deal with could of's, should of's or would of's. The only thing you need to deal with is a breakfast bar, cigarettes and cars have absolutely nothing to do with your problem and will not be be dealt with. If it won't go in a court of law, it won't go here. The facts are:
1. You have not provided any information that the product was defective.

2. You have not provided any information that the manufacturer of the product was negligent.

3. You have not provided any proof that the tooth was a normal healthy tooth that would not have broken under normal circumstances.

4. Go talk to a local attorney. I will bet money you will be told the exact same thing you were told here, you have no case.

5. Thanks for playing the Deep Pockets Lottery, we are sorry you are not a winner.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">