• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

broken part in

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tennisboy60

Bought a BMW in 1996 with 10,000 miles 0n it iwas charge as a brand new one. April 1st I got into a one car accident. Cause of the accident defective suspension call BMW north ameriaca to complain. I was told to bring car to Laurel BMW,upon examination by their expert he mention to me that the car has been rear ended. I nerver got rear ended car has no clain in my insurance for that matter.Upon searched on the car history they dont have a record where the car between 1995 and 1996. They said it was not a demo or a loaner need advice . The car was totaled Iam from ILLINOIS.

seniorjudge

Bought a BMW in 1996 with 10,000 miles 0n it iwas charge as a brand new one. April 1st I got into a one car accident. Cause of the accident defective suspension call BMW north ameriaca to complain. I was told to bring car to Laurel BMW,upon examination by their expert he mention to me that the car has been rear ended. I nerver got rear ended car has no clain in my insurance for that matter.Upon searched on the car history they dont have a record where the car between 1995 and 1996. They said it was not a demo or a loaner need advice . The car was totaled Iam from ILLINOIS.
And what is your legal question for us?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">