• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Carpet Material found in Bag of Chips

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cmmathe

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I was eating from a bag of jay's chips and found 2 pieces of carpeted material in the bag. I did not eat or suffer any injuries from the carpet but I was wondering if this is a possibility for a case or if it just something to simply report to the health department or chip company?

ThanksWhat is the name of your state?

las365

I once found a long string in a bag of chips. It was really gross because they were cheese-flavored chips and the cheese powder was all up in the string. I didn't put the string in my mouth or get sick or anything.

I sued and got $10 million.

Okay, that last part isn't true.

Gail in Georgia

"negligent infliction of emotional distress"????

So..if the OP can convince a physician that they're now blithering idiots because of this "trauma" and the physician can document this without dying of laughter at this nonsense, the OP might get some $$$ out of this, right?

Gail

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">