• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

celebrex/class action suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?sc
I have a quick question, please, as I am not familiar with class action lawsuits.
my husband took celebrex for quite a few years (not sure how many right now) before the cox-2's came out, he had a clean heart cath, no plaques. he had the cath because of mild atrial fib.
celebrex helped his arthritic shoulders qiute a bit.
I had been diagnosed with breast cancer 9/03. He had his heart attack 12/2/03. he had emergency bypass two weeks later. the delay was because he was so ill they had to do respiratory treatments and intensive insulin therapy.

he started back on the celebrex after surgery-after he was mostly healed.-while he was still in the hospital.

he has had an extremely stormy recovery since then. In hospital 16 times in 24 months.

the question: he has started with some lawyers out of state (alabama) but I am afraid to get my hopes up about this. Will the fact that he contributed to his heart attack make a difference? smoking, overweight, diabetic, ect?

or do they have to include you if you meet the other parameters?

thanks in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">