• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custom snowboards prototypes liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tailflex

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? OR
Hi,I make custom snowboards.They are prototypes of very tech designs.I dont make very many per year.But they are the most expensive snowboards in the world.Everyone who buys them are experts, or world cup competitors.As long as i state the boards are prototypes,would this soften my liability.

Tailflex.

racer72

We have no way of knowing, what exactly does your disclaimer say? Also, if your boards are used at top levels of competition, they could conceivably be used world wide, the laws differ from country to country. If you are going to be selling the most expensive snowboards in the world, I would suggest spending some of that money on having a very good law firm on retainer just in case.

JETX

If these are the "most expensive snowboards in the world" don't you think it is worth a couple hundred dollars to have a local attorney look at your liability and draft a VALID disclaimer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">