• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defective septic system

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

billyjo

I live in Oklahoma. We bought land and had it financed through HomeMart modular home Company, in Tulsa oklahoma. It was a package deal where Homemart hired someone to put in a septic system, gravel the driveway, install the AC etc. The septic system is a Hoot Aerobic system that cost us $5500.00. We have lived in our home less than three years and have had the septic system worked on no fewer than 6 times. The man that installed it will not anser our phone calls and the man who owns Homemart says they are unable to locate him either. We have spent over 800.00 on this system since February. We were never given any warranty, or paperwork on this system at all and I have found out through researching it on the computer that we should have been given a contract with a warranty and an exteneded warranty as well, if we wanted it. This system is obviously a lemon and someone is responsible just who I am not sure. Any advice? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">