• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have a case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nica95

I bought a dairy product here in Florida. After being sick for about three days I found out it was three weeks expired. I didn't physically go to the doctor or hospital to get documentation. The claims agent said that the store admitted to having expired products and offered me a $50 gift card. What should I do?

Proserpina

Buy yourself something nice with the gift card.
And be very thankful they gave you anything more than the time of day.

Next time, read the darned label in the store. It's not difficult and if it is you should be letting someone else do your shopping.

Really.

Jazzypeach

Cervical Titatium Plate Broken

I have had 3 neck surgeries. The last surgery was 12/14/2009 and a Titatium Plate with 6 screws was Removed and a Titatium Plate with 10 screws was put in. I have always suffered with chronic nerve pain and under the care of pain mgmt. My pain worsened and had an x-ray preformed. It showed that my Titatium Plate is broken at the C 5-6 level where I AM NOT FUSED. I would like to know if I have a case against the Manufacturer or the surgeon that put it in? Thank you for your assistance.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have had 3 neck surgeries. The last surgery was 12/14/2009 and a Titatium Plate with 6 screws was Removed and a Titatium Plate with 10 screws was put in. I have always suffered with chronic nerve pain and under the care of pain mgmt. My pain worsened and had an x-ray preformed. It showed that my Titatium Plate is broken at the C 5-6 level where I AM NOT FUSED. I would like to know if I have a case against the Manufacturer or the surgeon that put it in? Thank you for your assistance.
Generally, you should start your own thread for your own question, but I'll answer your question here: Your matter is beyond that which can be helped by an internet forum. Seek the assistance of a local attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">