• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a doubt for Uzi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sylvie

What is the name of your state? VA

my professor asked that if everyone had an absolute right to carry a weapon anywhere for his or her protection(and he carries Uzi). And I have no idea on that.

Could someone be nice to answer this question?
Thank you

Just Blue

sylvie said:

my professor asked that if everyone had an absolute right to carry a weapon anywhere for his or her protection(and he carries Uzi). And I have no idea on that.

Thank you

You ned to do you own homework if you want to really learn...

HappyHusband

sylvie said:

Thank you
Of course you can.
But, the police also have the right to arrest you or take your weapon or both, depending on what jurisdiction you happen to be in at the moment.

msiron

He probably carries an UZI semi-auto 9mm, if he has a firearms permit (to carry) it is fully legal, they don't just make 'full auto' you know? Also a person can obtain a state full auto license, buy a preban. Usually done by a Curious & Relics license holder, FFL dealer and the law************** and they cost big dollars.

Unless you know guns and examined it, MYOB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">