• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

experienced PI lawyer needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

james_downing99

NEW YORK STATE

Are there any sole practitioners in plaintiff side personal injury? If so, please get back to me. I run the New York branch of a large client acquisition firm, and I NEED a good PI lawyer to take some cases from me immediately.

[email protected]

Last edited:

HomeGuru

james_downing99 said:
NEW YORK STATE

Are there any sole practitioners in plaintiff side personal injury? If so, please get back to me. I run the New York branch of a large client acquisition firm, and I NEED a good PI lawyer to take some cases from me immediately.

[email protected]

**A: are you not discriminating against law firms that have 2 or more attorneys?

james_downing99

HomeGuru said:
**A: are you not discriminating against law firms that have 2 or more attorneys?
We specialize in sole practitioners and small firms. So anything up to 10, really... Its just that most of our clients are solo.

James

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">