• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Civil Action/Federal Tort Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Angriff

What is the name of your state? Seeking counsel to pursue civil action and tort claim re; Injuries sustained to to medical indifference/negligence, and post accident injuries exacerbated into crippling disability due to negligence/neglect. (Whilst in federal custody, Seatac)

HomeGuru

Angriff said:
What is the name of your state? Seeking counsel to pursue civil action and tort claim re; Injuries sustained to to medical indifference/negligence, and post accident injuries exacerbated into crippling disability due to negligence/neglect. (Whilst in federal custody, Seatac)
**A: this is not the proper forum to seek legal counsel. Try www.attorneypages.com

J

JackSchroder

You need to find a lawyer in your own county. Whether or not you have a federal tort having a local lawyer is essential.
Go to your nearby federal courthouse and look in the index to civil cases for cases of medical negligence against whatever department your case involves. See those lawyers who went to trial and won their cases.
If one of them thinks you have a case he will tell you.

A

Angriff

Thank you for the response. This would be handy if verdammpter Feds actually HAD a courthouse where I am. Nearest is over 100 miles away and I am "Stuck" where I am.

Thus, I must do everything via remote access. I cannot even travel to court to testify, deposition only!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">