• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fishing line in buns

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cookiegilliam

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

We purchased national brand hamburger buns locally. So far 3 of 6 buns had pieces of fishing line in them. There are still 6 left. The line measured from 1.2" to 5" in length. I contacted the company and someone is coming over tonight to get the stuff. Should I turn it over to them? Is there any compensation to be had for getting freaked out over it, or should I just give the evidence to them and drop it?What is the name of your state?

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

We purchased national brand hamburger buns locally. So far 3 of 6 buns had pieces of fishing line in them. There are still 6 left. The line measured from 1.2" to 5" in length. I contacted the company and someone is coming over tonight to get the stuff. Should I turn it over to them? Is there any compensation to be had for getting freaked out over it, or should I just give the evidence to them and drop it?What is the name of your state?
DO NOT turn over the evidence to them until such time as they offer you the following:

a lifetime supply of Dolly Madison Hamburger buns and $1.56 for pain, suffering and 'freak out' factor....

cape

There is absolutly no point in posting anything in this forum. They pretend to be helpful...but they are just people with nothing better to do than sit around all day and pretend they know something.

moburkes

There is absolutly no point in posting anything in this forum. They pretend to be helpful...but they are just people with nothing better to do than sit around all day and pretend they know something.
See ya! Why haven't you left yet?

I've asked PLENTY of questions on this website, and received very valuable advise - even when I didn't like the answers.

Are you still here?

justalayman

What is wrong with the answer the op recieved here?

Although Belizebreezes answer was a bit sarcastic, I'm sure the OP can read a bit between the lines and understand no money due to them. I think racers post was hilarious.

If you are having problems understanding the answer:

no injury, no money.

simple enough for ya?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">