• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

found animal feces in frozen dinner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm75m

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was just feeding my 2 year old son a Kid Cuisine frozen pizza dinner, when I came across what looked like some kind of animal feces. I took pictures and saved the uneaten parts, what do I do now? I don't think the part my son was eating came in direct contact with what I found, but that is still some pretty gross stuff. The "object" was underneath the pizza, kind of embedded into the bottom of the crust. Should I be concerned for his health? I don't have a lawyer... yet... but I'm ready to take some kind of action, just want to think about what I need to do before I make any rash decisions.... Should I get the "object" analyzed somehow? Where? I don't want to do anything that may jeopordize any case I may have... Any resources / advice would be greatly appreciated...

HomeGuru

storm75m said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

I was just feeding my 2 year old son a Kid Cuisine frozen pizza dinner, when I came across what looked like some kind of animal feces. I took pictures and saved the uneaten parts, what do I do now? I don't think the part my son was eating came in direct contact with what I found, but that is still some pretty gross stuff. The "object" was underneath the pizza, kind of embedded into the bottom of the crust. Should I be concerned for his health? I don't have a lawyer... yet... but I'm ready to take some kind of action, just want to think about what I need to do before I make any rash decisions.... Should I get the "object" analyzed somehow? Where? I don't want to do anything that may jeopordize any case I may have... Any resources / advice would be greatly appreciated...

**A: it's crap from the old goats kid, that's why it's called Kid Cuisine.

storm75m

???? - Anyone know if I have any kind of case? If so, what do I need to do? (This is my first time in this forum, btw)

S

shell007

As for worrying about your son's health...call your child's pediatrician, talk to them, and tell them what happened.

rmet4nzkx

Pizza's are cooked on Ceramic surfaces in 500 degree F ovens, sometimes some of the toppings tumble off when placed in the ovens and subsequent pizzas may become welded to the incenerated crumbs left behind. Even if it was rat turds, the high heat of the ovens is likely to steralize any remains if the poor rat survived the heat in the first place. Never look at the bottom of a pizza. Have you ever eaten sardines?

racer72

Take the so called poop to a lab and have it analyzed to determine exactly what it is. Then come back and let us know. We have had threads like this before, the mystery ingredient in food. One person thought she had a deep fried spider in her shrimp. Turned out to just be a shrimp head. Someone else thought they found a piece of finger in their chicken. It was just a piece of cartlidge.

storm75m

thx for the replies, and I understand your skepticism. My wife took my soon to the doctor this morning. We will be calling the Health Department to determine how to get it tested. If it does turn out to be what I think it is... what happens next?

rmet4nzkx

storm75m said:
woohoo, more poopy pizza, just what I wanted....
Like I said ever eat sardines or shrimp that were not deveined? Just check the pizza before you cook it. Update us when you find out what it is.

rmet4nzkx said:
Like I said ever eat sardines or shrimp that were not deveined? Just check the pizza before you cook it. Update us when you find out what it is.
I hate deveining shrimp....major pain but hey no poop!!!!

storm75m

jpritchett81 said:
Ewwwwwwwww :eek: Maybe it was a burnt bit of topping like rmet said.
That was the first thing I thought, like maybe a hardend burnt piece of cheese or pepperoni or something, but after staring at it and poking at it for a while, my wife and I both came to the conclusion that it had to be rat droppings. Our cat used to bring mice into the house, and we've had to clean up mouse crap before. It's just a perfect cylinder shape, brown and hard, and one end comes to a very small point, like you can see where good ole' mickey squeezed it off.... (sorry for the graphic detail, but I did check it out for a while)

We spoke to a lawyer again today, and they will call us later to set up a meeting. They want to get it tested as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">