• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

found long hair in food

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maskedhood

What is the name of your state? Michigan

email to company:

i was eating a michelinas lean gourmet dinner, three cheese chicken, and about three bites into my meal, i looked at my fork, and with the food, i pulled out a hair about 18 inches long. i didnt know what to think, and my family said i should contact your company, to let you know about this mishap. in looking at the box, i see there is no product identification code printed on it, nor is there a 'best by' date printed anywhere on the box.
i would like to know what your company is going to do about this.
i have retained the container, the remaining portion of food, and the hair follicle, in case there is any question regarding the matter.

so...am i able to do anything with this.. and it is 1000% legitimate.. i found a hair about a foot long wrapped all in my food.
i didnt take pictures, but i kept the stuff all ziplocked and frozen...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">