• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Glass in food.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mdsywensky

PA - Went to McD`s & bought 2 bagel sandwiches to share with baby. In second sandwich noticed onions & a black peppery sauce. I went to feed my 10 month old, licked my fingers. When I chewed the cheese I crunched down on something. I examined it trying to crunch or dissolve it I realized it was glass. Contacted them & said to check their food. Was t! o come back over I declined & was told I could get replacement sandwiches the next time I was in. After a few moments I was feeling nauseas. I called doctor & was told just to watch baby & make sure she didn`t get irritable or have bloody stool.

seniorjudge

PA - Went to McD`s & bought 2 bagel sandwiches to share with baby. In second sandwich noticed onions & a black peppery sauce. I went to feed my 10 month old, licked my fingers. When I chewed the cheese I crunched down on something. I examined it trying to crunch or dissolve it I realized it was glass. Contacted them & said to check their food. Was t! o come back over I declined & was told I could get replacement sandwiches the next time I was in. After a few moments I was feeling nauseas. I called doctor & was told just to watch baby & make sure she didn`t get irritable or have bloody stool.
Since you have indicated no damages, then you have no case.

gentoomik

Oh god have mercy,

This is a very sad story posted on this forum. My opinion is not to bring a small child to that place. It is bad enough for adults to eat tons Calories, trans fats, artificial additives, mind altering ingredients for taste. Opinion: Would wait personally until the child is old enough to make a choice on own at least. Good luck though, glad it did not end with internal punctures.

For fast food Wendy is probably closest to being health. Salads, potatoes misc other stuff.

Last edited:

moburkes

Oh god have mercy,

This is a very sad story posted on this forum. My opinion is not to bring a small child to that place. It is bad enough for adults to eat tons Calories, trans fats, artificial additives, mind altering ingredients for taste. Opinion: Would wait personally until the child is old enough to make a choice on own at least. Good luck though, glad it did not end with internal punctures.

For fast food Wendy is probably closest to being health. Salads, potatoes misc other stuff.
Please do me a favor. When you, as a new person, feel the need to add not-even-close-to-legal responses, please do so on active threads. The OP on this post hasn't even returned to his/her own thread to respond since 01/20, yet you felt it necessary to add your 2 cents, on 02/16, almost 1 month after the fact. Please pay attention to the dates.

gentoomik

Please do me a favor. When you, as a new person, feel the need to add not-even-close-to-legal responses, please do so on active threads. The OP on this post hasn't even returned to his/her own thread to respond since 01/20, yet you felt it necessary to add your 2 cents, on 02/16, almost 1 month after the fact. Please pay attention to the dates.

Yes Sir, I apologize for that was just browsing the forums. When I realized what was contained inside the post. Sorry had some human feelings that Glass and Child was involved in possibly ingesting it. It normally does not happen when forget to check the date. Actually to be honest this is first time happened in years of using the internet (even though it is on the top left but what I did already cant take it back). I felt sorry for the poster based on the information. I promise that this will never happen again Sir.

take care

Last edited:

moburkes

Yes Sir, I apologize for that was just browsing the forums. When I realized what was contained inside the post. Sorry had some human feelings that Glass and Child was involved in possibly ingesting it. It normally does not happen when forget to check the date. Actually to be honest this is first time happened in years of using the internet (even though it is on the top left but what I did already cant take it back). I felt sorry for the poster based on the information. I promise that this will never happen again Sir.

take care
I'm a she by the way. However, I'm just letting you know that you're not adding much significance to the conversation when the OP isn't reading the responses. When you feel the need to add something, just make sure you're responding to an "active" thread.

Just Blue

take care
It's okay...not that big a deal...;)

Mo...stop scaring the nubies...:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">