• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I choked on a piece of plastic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jujubeans142003

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

I was drinking my cocoa that has marshmallows in it and i choked on a small piece of white plastic. Theres no way that i could have noticed it in there with all of the marshmallows. Can i sue the company?

Roo

I was drinking my cocoa that has marshmallows in it and i choked on a small piece of white plastic. Theres no way that i could have noticed it in there with all of the marshmallows. Can i sue the company?
You sure can!
What were your actual damages?

Antigone*

In what way did the plastic damage you:confused: How many millions in medical bills did you have to pay because your marshmellow's plastic buddy attacked you:confused:

Once you've answered those two questions, we will gladly tell you if you can sue or not.

unreal...just freakin unreal:rolleyes:

jujubeans142003

In what way did the plastic damage you:confused: How many millions in medical bills did you have to pay because your marshmellow's plastic buddy attacked you:confused:

Once you've answered those two questions, we will gladly tell you if you can sue or not.

unreal...just freakin unreal:rolleyes:
I didnt go to the hospital

RRevak

A lawsuit would imply damages done to you by said company. If you did not need a hospital or doctor to care for an injury you sustained from the plasic then no you cant sue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">