• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I found glass in my frozen dinner.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joe_legal

What is the name of your state? New York

I just ate some frozen dinner with glass in it. I bit down on some potatoes and meat, and felt something crunchy. I kept chewing because I thought it was just bone, and that I could crush it, but I kept feeling it crunch. So I spit it into my sink, pressed down on the food to find the object, and up comes a tiny piece of glass. Who can I contact about this? Will I be able to sue the frozen dinner company? Or will they say I could have just put the glass in myself? Should I vomit in case I swallowed some of the glass in the previous mouthfuls?

weenor

joe_legal said:
What is the name of your state? New York

I just ate some frozen dinner with glass in it. I bit down on some potatoes and meat, and felt something crunchy. I kept chewing because I thought it was just bone, and that I could crush it, but I kept feeling it crunch. So I spit it into my sink, pressed down on the food to find the object, and up comes a tiny piece of glass. Who can I contact about this?

who ever you want. but you better decide what remedy you may have (i.e. what you want them to do about it)

Will I be able to sue the frozen dinner company?

Sure, but without damages you will win nothing.

Or will they say I could have just put the glass in myself?

Probably. Can you prove that they did it?

Should I vomit in case I swallowed some of the glass in the previous mouthfuls?
Sure. If you vomit the glass can cut you again on the way up. What are you just board tonite? Surely there is something on the television. Maybe get Dishnet with your winnings from the lawsuit.;)

joe_legal

Hey, I'm perfectly happy for there to be no internal injuries to me. I'm hoping I didn't swallow any glass at all. I was just wondering if the glass being in there would get me any money. But it seems like there have to be damages to get any money. The only damages so far is that the tooth that bit down on the glass has a cap on it, and it aches a little. I'm okay with $0 if I don't get sick at all.

BlondiePB

joe_legal said:
Hey, I'm perfectly happy for there to be no internal injuries to me. I'm hoping I didn't swallow any glass at all. I was just wondering if the glass being in there would get me any money. But it seems like there have to be damages to get any money. The only damages so far is that the tooth that bit down on the glass has a cap on it, and it aches a little. I'm okay with $0 if I don't get sick at all.
Then, complain to the company and you may get some coupons for free frozen dinners.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">