• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Think there is a missunderstanding!! (long)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Greilick

I take very low dose of Valuim 10mg, for sleep, Now this one The dose has NEVER been incressed over the past 8 to 9 years, I been off it befor when I was pregnet NEVER had anything bad happen, Some time I take a half of one..
What this has done for me (I have a neck injury also) , I used to spend at least 2 or 3 hours EVERY night trying to get to sleep due to NECK PAIN!!!
The valuim you see allows me to lay down and go to slepp in 15 mins.. maybe 1/2 hr.. and I sleep sometimes 5 hours that is better than wakeing up every HOUR all night long like I was for the frist two years afetr my injury..
I speny 6 months in TWO different P.T. programs.....
I spent 6 months after that with a cirprocator...
I spent 4 more months with a different ciropractor....
I went to ER I can't rember how many times..
What happenes is ehwn I say still or in one spot for to long ythe mussels in my back start to tighten from my neck all the down when I try to stand up I CAN'T... I have been in so much PAIN I cry non stop....
Afetr all the therpys with out PAIN MEDS...
I was much worse..
I am 5ft. 1in. 38 now.. my pre injury weight no more than 115., after injury was up to 140 something....
Well one day ( all the while I was trying to work I had a Job) ...
I was in so much Pain I could not hardley move I wanted to DIE!!
I also have a older son (21) he was the reason I wenty the the ER.. That Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!
They gave me some kind of Pain med. in a IV.!! (it was very plan to see I was for Really in PAIN)..
That is when I was referred to a specialest , He said I had to STOP WORKING!! he started to treat me with all non norcodic meds.. nothing help..
But I could NOT STOP WORKING I had a son to feed..
So I had to get a bew Dr.. He would NOT TREAT ME!! if I did not stop!!
Well I went a Dr. he gave me some sample for a while of all kind sof different things.. mussel relaxers, tons of stuff , for amost 8 months..
Than he gave me Anexia two a day I was able to get through the day at work ..I still had pain but it took the edge off so it was not so grinding, he also gave me flexeral, which made me so groggie I could Not take it I could not get up for work. so he put me on Valuim at bed time..
Over the corse of the next two years I stayed at two a day and one valuim at bed time I would break them in half and take them at six hrs..
well then I got pregnet.. So I had to stop all meds. right that DAY...
I used my tens unit during the first three months I was in so much pain again I was comeig home every day..
I had to stop after three months my GYN.. gave me back the Anexia she new also the Pain was for real!! but NO vaulim during preg... so I was back to not get to sleep for 2or 3 hours, and wakeing up all night long!!
But I worked all the way to the day I had my baby..
Then I was put back on the valuim at bed time, but I was up two 4 or 5 anexia aday..
Well I was back at my old Dr. now and for the next year and a half he keppt me at 8 anexia 650- 7.5.,( the tynole was going to kill me!! Not the Norc..)
I was haveing a Great deal of Pain again I was getting back were I was I could not do anything.
I went Back to the specilest to see if he could due more test see if I have ruptur disk or something??
At that time he took over my PAIN MANGEMENT!!
I had stoped working I was and am married so I was not going to starve , .
I weighed 150lbs, in bad pain spend most of the TRYING to do something ANYTHING!!!
That is how I got were I am...
and to this day I still might take a whole or half of valuim..
It was NOT Valuim with draw..!!!
I now weigh 110lbs I walk while my son rides his bike, we go out side .
I can go to grocey store.
I can fold a whole load of cloths, I can finsh a whole sink of dishes, I was going to be working 2 days a week till the PROZAC!!!
In the two and 1/2 years I have been back with my spec. my meds. have been incressed ONE time!!!!
And I have some kind of a life i am not crying in Pain all day every day 24 hous a day 7 days a week.....
And PLEASE do NOT take affence to this It is The TRUTH and I have been through all of this more then once. I was waiting for it..
Sorry this was so long But it had to be so I could EXPLANE!!!

ellencee

Greilick
Medications like the ones you were, or are, on are addictive--physically addictive and the body craves the medication and sends you the message to get it--no guilt assignment to you.
Still, it is addictive in both ways, physically and psychologically.
You are going to need help in dealing with this and overcoming this.
I hope the pain management helps and I think you could, maybe should, ask about these medications: Nurotin and Elavil. They both relieve the symptoms you have, but have different properties and do not relieve all types of pain. Therefore, you may get relief with Nurotin and not with Elavil, or vice versa. You take one of them, not both of them. Pain management clinics often use these medications as a part of their regimen. You may also consider a nerve block.Discuss all of this with your primary pain management physician.
And, back to the basics, try to stay away from any of the medications like Valium and Prozac, etc. Your anxiety is from the addictive medications and is a substantial portion of your pain.
The pain is real, it's the cause of the pain that may not be real. You express a great deal of anxiety, and that's normal, it's just a big indicator that the medications have caused you to lose coping skills. You will need help to overcome this.
Good luck.

G

Greilick

I have tryed alot!!

No Rudeness intended..
I have WORKED my ever sence I was big enough,
My Grandfather had a Lumber company, when I was 7 or8 he made us stack cord wood, help make mud flaps, creasol rail road ties..ect..
From there my Mother bought a EGG farm 8,000 Chickens,
We were her EMPY...
From there I moved out when I was 15, My stepfather was abusive..
I had a job at a roller rink...
From there I got myself pregnet, was married .. Do not get married just because you are pregnet.. LEARNED that the HARD WAY!!!
I worked TWO Jobs to keep a roof over my son's head, and FOOd in his Mouth.
My Grandparents Bought a resturant I worked for them. I stayed when It was sold and worked for the new people, manger,
Then I got myself a MANGER Job at a rich golf corss, I was chose out of 50 apps, I did NOT GRAd. form high school, I quit when I was pregent...
SO I got this Job based on my exp. and I have a GREAT work ethic.....
In between I worked in christmas tree's that is very HARD labor....
I am not affaird to work, Heck I want to work, I went through a very bad depression when I had to stop..
It was like I was just raped of my , I was raised NOT to depend on ANYONE for ANYTHING!!!!
Up till the time I fell I had NEVER taken anything but tynole, and only when I could not stand the head ach any longer!!!

I have been told by more than one DR. that alot of people will use ACHOLE (please pardon my spelling!!!)
To treat there PAIN!!!
acording to the DR.s I have talked to which is ALOT over the past 8 or 9 years
That if I due and take my meds. EXACT. Like perscibed I will be OK!!!
They say it is better for me than , being over weight and NOT MOVEING all day due to PAIN...
And alot of aother things will start to go WRONG if I do NOT get to a DEEP SLEEP!!!!
Like your heart, and other magor organs, NEED you to get to a level of sleep to keep them from getting bad..
I had trigger point injections about six months ago..with NO relife..
That was VERY PAINfull, You lay in featle pission and they shoot meds. into your back!!!
That will never happen to me again!!
And I do have a I guess she is a DR. to help me with copeing skills..and relaxing.
You SEE I and NOT a JUNKIE!! I just would like to be able to move..
And these meds. allow that...
I am alleg. to Mortoin I get doubled over with BAD Pain in stomch/that gose with all anti inflam.. meds. do the same...
I would be the !st one to try ANYTHING else, I do not like the fact that I live on meds. to be able to MOVE!!!!
But I do like being able to play w/ my son.. and get him outside..
And ,just befor this one gets brought up!!!
I was told 18 years ago I could NOT have any MORE BABYS!!!!
No protection for all those years, I have had sex with 3 different people in the last 20 years.....one was my x-hus., Myx-boy friend(8)years...
The last is my HUsband.......
It was a BIG surpisse to me...
I would not have wanted to go through all that extra pain. NOR would I want any little kid to have to go without plying outside or rideing his bike exct.. due to the fact his mommy is into much PAIN!!!! How fair is that!!
So I am STUCK in this BIG circle that never ends......
My Dr. Just did a blood work a few months ago to see the function of my organs.. He was surpised I think he did not belive me when I said I do NOT drink . I was a bar tender till I had to stop. That was my last Job!!
I want to tell you it is pretty sick to see the people who try to kill there pain that way!!
And there are ALOT!!!!
They will die befor ME!!!
I try to get ALL info, I can about my meds.. I do not want to take something that is goign to kill me...
This is about Quailty of LIFE NOW!!!!!
I have DONE EVERYthing , I even have had laying of hand s...
I am not sure how it got to this,
When I asked about the Prozac, The DR. who persibed it SHOULD KNOW it could have killed me!??????
You say you know that..
My point was they are giveing PROZAC out like M&M'S And now they give it to KIDS!!!!
Oh MY GOD!!!
It is pretty nasty the side effects..
I kNOW that what happen to me was from the PROZAC!!! Not Valuim with draw..
I think alot of people do not understand that when you are put on something this strong, and it is being USED as PERSCRIBED , I could not drive for the first 4 to6 weeks had to sing a paper saying I would NOT,
What happens is you start the MEDS. Yep!!! you get pretty LOOPY!!Buzzed,
whatever word you chose to use!!!
that last untill you adjust to the meds. Then there is NO BUZZ!!!!
Only PAIN RELIFE!!!!
in order for me to get a buzz I would have to double my dose and that would not be follwing my directions!!!
And then I would LOSE my MEDS....
I would be ABUSEING them!!!
Ther really is a BIG difference!!!
Sorry so long, I must STOP!!
Due to neck pain, and my arms in going NUMB now!!! And I am getting those shooting pains down my leg from sitting in one spot to long!1
BYe

G

Greilick

I have tryed alot!! (long)

no rudeness intended..
I have worked my ever sence I was big enough,
My Grandfather had a lumber company, when I was 7 or8 he made us stack cord wood, help make mud flaps, creasol rail road ties..ect..
From there my Mother bought a egg farm 8,000 chickens,
We were her emply.s...
From there I moved out when I was 15, My stepfather was abusive..
I had a job at a roller rink...
From there I got myself pregnet, was married .. Do not get married just because you are pregnet.. learned that the hard way!!
I worked two jobs to keep a roof over my son's head, and food in his mouth.
My grandparents bought a resturant I worked for them. I stayed when It was sold and worked for the new people, manger,
Then I got myself a manger Job at a rich golf corss, I was chose out of 50 apps, I did not grad.. form high school, I quit when I was pregent...
so I got this Job based on my exp. and I have a GREAT work ethic.....
In between I worked in christmas tree's that is very hard labor....
I am not affaird to work, Heck I want to work, I went through a very bad depression when I had to stop..
It was like I was just raped of my , I was raised not to depend on anyone for anything!!!!
Up till the time I fell I had never taken anything but tynole, and only when I could not stand the head ach any longer!!!

I have been told by more than one DR. that alot of people will use achole (please pardon my spelling!!!)
To treat there pain!!!
acording to the DR.s I have talked to which is alot over the past 8 or 9 years
That if I due and take my meds. exact. Like perscibed I will be ok!!!
They say it is better for me than , being over weight and not moveing all day due to pain...
And alot of aother things will start to go wrong if I do not get to a deep sleep!!!!
Like your heart, and other magor organs, need you to get to a level of sleep to keep them from getting bad..
I had trigger point injections about six months ago..with no relife..
That was very painfull, You lay in featle pission and they shoot meds. into your back!!!
That will never happen to me again!!
And I do have a I guess she is a DR. to help me with copeing skills..and relaxing.
You see I and not a junkie!! I just would like to be able to move..
And these meds. allow that...
I am alleg. to mortoin I get doubled over with bad pain in stomch/that gose with all anti inflam.. meds. do the same...
I would be the !st one to try anything else, I do not like the fact that I live on meds. to be able to move!!!!
But I do like being able to play w/ my son.. and get him outside..
And ,just befor this one gets brought up!!!
I was told 18 years ago I could not have any more babys!!!!
No protection for all those years, I have had sex with 3 different people in the last 20 years.....one was my x-hus., myx-boy friend(8)years...
The last is my husband.......
It was a BIG surpisse to me...
I would not have wanted to go through all that extra pain. NOR would I want any little kid to have to go without plying outside or rideing his bike exct.. due to the fact his mommy is into much PAIN!!!! How fair is that!!
So I am STUCK in this BIG circle that never ends......
My Dr. Just did a blood work a few months ago to see the function of my organs.. He was surpised I think he did not belive me when I said I do NOT drink . I was a bar tender till I had to stop. That was my last Job!!
I want to tell you it is pretty sick to see the people who try to kill there pain that way!!
and there are alot!!!!
they will die befor me!!!
I try to get all info, I can about my meds.. I do not want to take something that is goign to kill me...
This is about quailty of life now!!!!!
I have done everything , I even have had laying of hand s...
I am not sure how it got to this,
When I asked about the prozac, The dr. who persibed it should know it could have killed me!??????
You say you know that..
My point was they are giveing prozac out like M&M'S And now they give it to kids!!!!
oh my god!!!
it is pretty nasty the side effects..
I know that what happen to me was from the prozac!! not valuim with draw..
I think alot of people do not understand that when you are put on something this strong, and it is being useed as perscibed , I could not drive for the first 4 to6 weeks had to sing a paper saying I would not,
what happens is you start the meds. yep!!! you get pretty loopy!!buzzed,
whatever word you chose to use!!!
that last untill you adjust to the meds. Then there is no buzz!!!!
only pain relife!!!!
in order for me to get a buzz I would have to double my dose and that would not be follwing my directions!!!
and then I would lose my meds....
I would be abuseing them!!!
there really is a big difference!!!
sorry so long, I must stop!!
due to neck pain, and my arms in going numb now!!! and I am getting those shooting pains down my leg from sitting in one spot to long!
BYe

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">