• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lack of care

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

californiacher

What is the name of your state?ca
my friend who has worked on my car for years recently replced the brakes i drove the car the next day and there was a horrible noise i called him he said it was the caliper and the bolt must have came out promised to fix it but now refuses to accept any calls
the car has gotten worse i think now it has torn up the rotor
too what can i do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

californiacher said:
What is the name of your state?ca
my friend who has worked on my car for years recently replced the brakes i drove the car the next day and there was a horrible noise i called him he said it was the caliper and the bolt must have came out promised to fix it but now refuses to accept any calls
the car has gotten worse i think now it has torn up the rotor
too what can i do?

My response:

Go get it fixed - - that's what you can do.

Why do you idiots insist on signing up to a forum like this, only to ask a stupid god-damned question like, "What can I do?" What is the matter with you people?

IAAL

californiacher

just maybe the driver has no choice

ca
so happens that i am on w/c only get 600 a month and rent is 400 and uilties bus is 2 miles away and have noone to help me have to go to pt and drs

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

californiacher said:
ca
so happens that i am on w/c only get 600 a month and rent is 400 and uilties bus is 2 miles away and have noone to help me have to go to pt and drs

My response:

So, that means you're driving without insurance. Wonderful. Another increase in MY insurance rates.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

californiacher

love how you assume things dear

as a matter of fact i do have dam good insurance something that i have had to fight to keep
lord forgive me but i sure don't like being called names without you knowing anything about me
never judge until your in someone elses shoes

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

californiacher said:
as a matter of fact i do have dam good insurance something that i have had to fight to keep
lord forgive me but i sure don't like being called names without you knowing anything about me
never judge until your in someone elses shoes

My response:

Oh, yeah. Right. With $600.00 per month, and $400.00 rent, you're able to buy insurance. Right. What drugs are YOU taking?

IAAL

californiacher

baby sometimes you have to steal from peter to pay paul

never said my bills weren't behind
but just so you know dam good insurance with 21st
pay it every 4 months
want to help

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

californiacher said:
pay it every 4 months
want to help

My response:

Yeah, I'm laughing like crazy, lady. What are your coverages, 15/30/5?

IAAL

californiacher said:
pay it every 4 months
want to help
But if your insurance is just to make sure that your dam is good, how does that do anything for your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">