• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractice leads to dibiltation years later

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gbrlla

Hello all,
I am writing on be half of my mother who has suffered serverly over the years, each day getting worse and worse due to a surgens mistake. First it was her back now she can barely walk, then it was her stomach, she had a bladder surgery and ended up with paritinitis. For a while she was ok able to do things but now she can hardly move without being in pain, not to mention she has to rely on laxitives to keep her "regular" My question is although it has been a couple years since each of these surgeries is it possible for her to get medical compisation? Statute of limitations here is two years, however each day it seems a new complication from one of the surgeries pops up. Do we have a case......further on other questions later.
Thanks Gbrlla
PS. She and I both live in Indiana PLEASE HELP

P

PamSJS

Dear Gbrlla;

How old is your mom? What kind of surgery did she have and when? Exactly, what problems or complications is she experiencing that you think are directly related to the surgery she had?

Pam

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">