• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MENS DYE FOR MUSTACH & BEARD, BURNS AREA TO BLISTERING POINT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DREAMME08

What is the name of your state? I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. MY FRIEND RECENTLY DYED HIS MUSTACH AND BEARD WITH A NAME BRAND DYE FOR MUSTACHSES AND BEARDS. THE CHEMICALS IN THE DYE, BURNT THE AREA HE APLLIED DYE TO SO BAD THAT IT LITTERALLY BLISTERED UP. HE WAS IN CONSTANT PAIN. AND THE BLISTERS FILLED WITH WATER AND LASTED FOR ABOUT ONE WEEK. HE WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN SUE AND HOW WOULD HE GO ABOUT DOING THIS? :confused:

BelizeBreeze

Of course he can sue. But he'd better start first with himself because there's no case against anyone else.

Unless, of course, someone held him down and applied the dye to his face or held a gun to him while he did it, or, there were no instructions on the box , or...or...or.

Tell him to forget it.

HomeGuru

DREAMME08 said:
What is the name of your state? I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. MY FRIEND RECENTLY DYED HIS MUSTACH AND BEARD WITH A NAME BRAND DYE FOR MUSTACHSES AND BEARDS. THE CHEMICALS IN THE DYE, BURNT THE AREA HE APLLIED DYE TO SO BAD THAT IT LITTERALLY BLISTERED UP. HE WAS IN CONSTANT PAIN. AND THE BLISTERS FILLED WITH WATER AND LASTED FOR ABOUT ONE WEEK. HE WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN SUE AND HOW WOULD HE GO ABOUT DOING THIS? :confused:
**A: please follow posting instructions.

Your 'Friend' cannot sue. Sorry. I'm not sure what product your 'Friend' used - but on just about ALL hair dye instructions (even for men) it says to test a small amount in an area of your body (arm, leg, etc...) and see if a rash, or anything else occurs. SOME people are allergic to these types of dyes. I do not believe your friend has a case. If he did - I would have sued "Nair" about 10 times over for burns.

I don't know about karihager1982 but I stopped using it after the 2nd time. I thought I did something wrong the 1st time I tried it......but when I got that same rubber feeling (and burning this time) :mad: I STOPPED. :eek:

I get sexy legs the old school way....shaving!!!! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">