• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Metal in beef jerky

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trex1337

While eating beef jerky that i got out of a bag,i choked on a metal saw blade and started bleeding and spit out what looks to be a round saw blade with razor tips. Can i sue the company? I went to the hospital and was treated for cuts to lip and mouth.

Last edited:

cyjeff

While eating beef jerky that i got out of a bag,i choked on a metal saw blade and started bleeding and spit out what looks to be a round saw blade with razor tips. Can i sue the company? I went to the hospital and was treated for cuts to lip and mouth.
Keep the stuff.

On Monday, notify the store you bought it from. Tell them your medical bills. Ask they they pay them.

When they refuse, contact the manufacturer, tell them your medical bills and ask that they pay them.

I give even money that one will agree. That also means I give even money that neither will.

If neither will, find a personal injury attorney and sue the bad people...both of them.

Do NOT plan on this making you a rich person. Their liability should end with the value of the product plus your medical bills MAYBE with a little extra on top.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
US Law Only!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">