• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Monitor implanted without consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

racer72

I have a monitor, dont know why, im not phsycic, but all the sudden im being IM'ed by the new SKYPE feature, yeah its in the brain. I should have a talk with a doctor but i dont work so i wont pay for it. The thing is a good fit and there is no scar. If I take it out can I trace its origins? ANd then can I sue the living hell out of them?
Buddy, get some help. Whether you are just a forum troll or a true whacko, these forums are not the place for your ramblings. It's Mary's call whether you stay or go.

Am I the only person here thinking this is an April Fools Joke? honestly...if they're watching him. And he has a chip in his head... And he's watching us... Then..They're watching us too.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">