• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nestle Arrowhead Home Delivery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

olin

California

Case: I receive 5-gallon Arrowhead Bottled water through the home delivery program with Arrowhead Water Company. I recently received a bottle with some sort of green contaminant inside the bottle. I did not use the bottle yet and the seal has not been broken. I've called Arrowhead's consumer affair and they requested that I send them more information (i.e. pictures, label descriptions).

Options: What can I legally do to report this and make it a case? Should I or can I report it to some department of health in California so that they can investigate the cause of this type of contamination?

What If Scenario: What if I had placed the bottle into the water dispenser and drank the contaminant without realizing that it had the green substance until half way?

Any information would be helpful. Thank you!:)What is the name of your state?

enjay

What kind of case are you looking for? You weren't harmed, therefore there is no cause of action.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What If Scenario: What if I had placed the bottle into the water dispenser and drank the contaminant without realizing that it had the green substance until half way?
What if the "contaminant" was actually a never-before discovered type of algae that had miraculous healing properties?

As was mentioned, no damages, no case. Just make sure Arrowhead brings out more water for you!

No cause to sue

Better, you talk with the Arrowhead's consumer affair and give details. They will surely take necessary steps to address your concerns.
As yet, you do not have any cause of action until you are harmed.
It is hard to speculate. Prematurely, you have no cause to sue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">