• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One inch bone found in chicken nugget

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cmsmith2008

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

I took my children to McDonalds on 11/8/08 My 4yr old daughter bit into a chicken nugget that contained a bone almost one inch in length. There were no serious injuries but this is a product defect. The manager did not take a incident report and after several calls and emails, it took 2 months before anyone would contact me. Now the insurance company is only offering us 100.00. Is this fair? I now have to cut my childs food into small pieces because she was tramatized by this incident.

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

I took my children to McDonalds on 11/8/08 My 4yr old daughter bit into a chicken nugget that contained a bone almost one inch in length. There were no serious injuries but this is a product defect. The manager did not take a incident report and after several calls and emails, it took 2 months before anyone would contact me. Now the insurance company is only offering us 100.00. Is this fair? I now have to cut my childs food into small pieces because she was tramatized by this incident.
Sounds like you got a nugget with the penis bone in it. In my neck of the woods, they only offer $5, so sounds like $100 is a pretty good deal.

wyett717

I've learned that finding extra body parts is an inherant risk when you eat meat, fish, or poultry. There really is no sure fire way to make sure that everything is 100% clean.

Antigone*

Take the hundy and run.

Belive me your kid will get over it ~ buy her a new doll or something. Tell her it's from Uncle Ronald.

ecmst12

I can't believe they're offering anything at all. A bone is a naturally occurring item in chicken. A piece that big is easy to avoid, and your daughter avoided it. You are owed one new nugget, nothing more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">