• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Panoramic (sun) roof exploded

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Podaga

Dear Sirs, I had problem with my car, yesterday on highway,glass on panoramic roof exploaded,for no visible reason.When i came home i searched the internet and found that there are lots of this cases with this brand of cars (diferent models).So the problem is that this car with this same glass roof top is not safe, and they will replace it in service with same one.And just to say car is out of warranty for a month, 2 years old and 1 month.Insurance is covering but if u can see that is not a problem.I dont want same roof couse its not SAFE.

Thank You in Addvance

quincy

Dear Sirs, I had problem with my car, yesterday on highway,glass on panoramic roof exploaded,for no visible reason.When i came home i searched the internet and found that there are lots of this cases with this brand of cars (diferent models).So the problem is that this car with this same glass roof top is not safe, and they will replace it in service with same one.And just to say car is out of warranty for a month, 2 years old and 1 month.Insurance is covering but if u can see that is not a problem.I dont want same roof couse its not SAFE.

Thank You in Addvance
If you are in the US, consult with an attorney specializing in products liability cases. There are many recently reported problems with exploding glass on, for example, F-150s. Although Ford has not issued a recall, I imagine one will be issued soon. To my knowledge, no one has been injured yet by the exploding glass.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">