• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal/Moral Damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CrissyH

Firstly, I'm in Europe and not a resident of the U.S. but I would like to tackle a legal issue involving a U.S. organization/individual.

My question is: What are the legal measures one can resort to in order to gain recompensation of personal/moral damage?

I suffered from severe psychiatric (physical) damages caused by products of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) due to collateral effects which weren't warned about or even mentioned in the agreement of use.
The person in question would be the owner of NLP, Richard Bandler.

I would greatly appreciate your advice,

Yours sincerely,

Crissy

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CrissyH said:
Firstly, I'm in Europe and not a resident of the U.S. but I would like to tackle a legal issue involving a U.S. organization/individual.

My question is: What are the legal measures one can resort to in order to gain recompensation of personal/moral damage?

I suffered from severe psychiatric (physical) damages caused by products of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) due to collateral effects which weren't warned about or even mentioned in the agreement of use.
The person in question would be the owner of NLP, Richard Bandler.

I would greatly appreciate your advice,

Yours sincerely,

Crissy

My response:

When you ask "What are the legal measures one can resort to in order to gain recompensation of personal/moral damage?", you're really asking for representation; e.g., you're asking someone on this site to "walk you through" the litigation process. We do not walk people through the litigation process and we do not represent people from this site.

You need to make contact with an attorney who is local to where NLP runs its business, and an attorney who knows Federal law.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">