• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prescribed Vioxx Bextra, Celbrex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikeyspals

Oregon Hello ,I hurt my back falling off a roof top and my knees and cervical spine . I was prescribed Celeberexx by the hundreds and then bextra. Then Vioxx I still have the box and some meds lots samples Anyway I see a knee doctor who gave me the vioxx to take and I have a pain specailist who gave me celebrex and bextra.. Ever since I started to take this meds and after I get nausea every morning and a server headache with vomiting and bile.. did these meds have anything to do with thid problem I am having .know doctors can tell me why! MM

rmet4nzkx

Please ask your workers comp pain management doctor to prescribe a different medication if coxx II inhibitors cause you gasric distress.

talkinghorn

Oregon Hello ,I hurt my back falling off a roof top and my knees and cervical spine . I was prescribed Celeberexx by the hundreds and then bextra. Then Vioxx I still have the box and some meds lots samples Anyway I see a knee doctor who gave me the vioxx to take and I have a pain specailist who gave me celebrex and bextra.. Ever since I started to take this meds and after I get nausea every morning and a server headache with vomiting and bile.. did these meds have anything to do with thid problem I am having .know doctors can tell me why! MM
Did you ask doctor if you should keep on taking med? what I know abot those drugs for atritis pain is the warning says they can all cause stomach pains, ulcers and bleeding in your gut.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">