• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

product liability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hcd1999

Maine-:cool: I live in Eastern Maine .a couple of years ago I was working with a prduct that was made in Ca.I won't get into the spacifices of the accident.I had a lawyer here in Maine work on it for a yr. and then quite I guess because now it was going to cost money to file a lawsuite.Is it possible to hire a lawyer from Ca to handle the case and me still live in Maine?What is the name of your state?

hcd1999

Thank you ,do you have any further advice on how I would contact such an attorney?This in my opinion is a clear cut strict liability case i hold all of the evidence .
best regards from Maine
HCD

BelizeBreeze

Thank you ,do you have any further advice on how I would contact such an attorney?This in my opinion is a clear cut strict liability case i hold all of the evidence .
best regards from Maine
HCD
Contact the California Bar Association.

Ask for a product liability referral.

Lawyer Referral Services Program (LRS)
The State Bar of California
180 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 415-538-2250
1-866-442-2529 or 866-44-CA-LAW
(toll free in California)
(from outside California)
415-538-2250

hcd1999

Thank you I will try that, I hope to do something with this soon before the statue of limitations run out.

hcd1999

product liability Maine

:D :D Does anyone know the name of the commission in California that someone would report an accident to ,at the State level ,something like OSHA but not that . I don't know if that is clear or not ,but we will figure this out .Thank you for all of your help.I am getting no answers from lawyers I guess they don't want to deal with claims from another state against someone in theirs.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">