• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pulled tooth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rich05

What is the name of your state? maine. I recieved a letter from the company about the screw in the spaghetti sauce incident yesterday, and they said, no tomato pigments could be detected, nor was there any saliva residue detected, which i find impossible because the screw was in spaghetti sauce, and was absolutely in my mouth, leading to having my tooth pulled. Could someone please help me in this matter, because this big corporation is taking advantage of me, and won't fess up to their mistake. As a result they are denying the claim. Please help.

SamiAnna

Never hand off your only evidence to the person (or company) that your complaint is against. You're likely S.O.L at this point. They have the entire basis of your case sitting neatly tucked away in their corporation...that is if it hasn't been melted into a paperweight...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">