• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Robot Chicken

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

legali2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I purchased cooked fried chicken from a grocery store today. Only to discover that a wing had metal in it.

What kind of civil lawsuits could I bring against them?

ErinGoBragh

None based on what you said. There were no actual damages, you have lost nothing so they don't have to give you anything to make you whole again.

What you CAN do it write/call them and tell them and maybe get your bag of chicken replaced.

Antigone*

politely borrowed from Ecmst12

I purchased cooked fried chicken from a grocery store today. Only to discover that a wing had metal in it.

1.2 million. That sounds about right huh Ecmst12:p

Love the title , hilarious show , Even funnier situation. But there is no case since you have no damages. You can ask for a chicken with less metal however.

HomeGuru

**A: no wonder it had a hard time flying.

##########

**A: none but the store could sue the farmer and has only a wing and a prayer's chance to prevail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">