• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

screw in spaghetti sauce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rich05

I live in maine and while eating, i bit down on a screw in my sauce, i broke my tooth, and was prescibed meds for pain and infection. The company wants the screw and the can it came in, but if I send them this evidence, who knows what will happen to it. Please help, i need an attorneys opinion. :( well, it's been two days since I posted this, and I just got the tooth pulled yesterday, pain, lots of pain. I need to know if I have a case for my pain, suffering, and medical bills.

Last edited:

seniorjudge

rich05 said:
I live in maine and while eating, i bit down on a screw in my sauce, i broke my tooth, and was prescibed meds for pain and infection. The company wants the screw and the can it came in, but if I send them this evidence, who knows what will happen to it. Please help, i need an attorneys opinion. :(
Without the evidence, they won't do anything.

Take photos. Or, better yet, hire a lawyer, before you send it off.

I just hate it when I click on a thread thinking it will be about kinky sex in a bowl of pasta and all it turns out to be is something like this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">