• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Serious Psychotic Break/Psychosis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maximo

NY

I recently had a "serious" psychotic break followed by a "serious" psychosis. From forcefully being taken by police and tasered to physically destroying my own household property and causing damage to my own body etc. All happened within 1month.

I have no history of any type of substance/physical or emotional abuse. I've been like lab rat in a psychiatric facilty until last week. It has all been a mystery to doctors etc.. with no diagnosis. I Now have 40-50k in bills. I own my own business but didn't have health insurance. I can attribute 90% of what happened to messing around with neural technology which was a huge part of a product I purchased at
John Assaraf : Reinventing the Entrepreneur .
I know this seems out there but I have hospital documentation and all records / witnesses to confirm everything.

Just wondering if it's even worth bothering with. and if so who could possibly help me?

Thanks!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

cyjeff

NY

I recently had a "serious" psychotic break followed by a "serious" psychosis. From forcefully being taken by police and tasered to physically destroying my own household property and causing damage to my own body etc. All happened within 1month.

I have no history of any type of substance/physical or emotional abuse. I've been like lab rat in a psychiatric facilty until last week. It has all been a mystery to doctors etc.. with no diagnosis. I Now have 40-50k in bills. I own my own business but didn't have health insurance. I can attribute 90% of what happened to messing around with neural technology which was a huge part of a product I purchased at
John Assaraf : Reinventing the Entrepreneur .
I know this seems out there but I have hospital documentation and all records / witnesses to confirm everything.

Just wondering if it's even worth bothering with. and if so who could possibly help me?

Thanks!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
So you are saying that you had a psychotic episode because you listened to a marginally effective self help book?

No. You don't have a chance at a suit.

Maximo

Duh

Do you even know what Neural Technology is?... if so you wouldn't have responded the
way you did ( ignorantly ).. anyway I think I already have the answer to my question.. if anyone has something of substance having an actual knowledge of what I'm referring to feel free to respond.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Do you even know what Neural Technology is?... if so you wouldn't have responded the
way you did ( ignorantly ).. anyway I think I already have the answer to my question.. if anyone has something of substance having an actual knowledge of what I'm referring to feel free to respond.
You have no case.

xylene

From knowledge.

Do you even know what Neural Technology is?... if so you wouldn't have responded the way you did ( ignorantly ).. anyway I think I already have the answer to my question.. if anyone has something of substance having an actual knowledge of what I'm referring to feel free to respond.
Mental illness is extremely painful.

lealea1005

Are you saying that being tasered altered you neurologically, causing your psychotic break?

Cuz, if you are...then you'd be wrong.

You have no case (as mentioned previously). You should consider continuing psychiatric treatment.

cyjeff

The only neural technology I know of involves shared computing and AI.

And, again, no self help guy's downloadable speeches are going to do that.

However, I admit I don't speak wacko. If you want to tell me what your big secret is, tell me.

Otherwise, think about going back... I don't think your biscuits are all the way baked yet.

msiron

Are you referring to this?

Microscale implantable devices that offer long-term, high-fidelity interfaces to the nervous system.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">