• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

something found in food purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tjarleo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? fl
Bought some deans dip yesterday and used some on tacos last night, both me and my mother didnt feel well after dinner, me more so than her. tonight went to have some dip and was stirring it and found what looks like a chunk of pinkish raw meat, bigger than a jelly bean, kept looking & found another smaller one. what do i do? do i have any legal recourse. do i take it somewhere to be analyzed.

racer72

Take it back to the store where you bought it and get a replacement or refund. Or do as stated above, they will likely send you coupons for a bunch of free stuff. You did not win the deep pockets lottery, you have no cause for any legal action.

ecmst12

Not likely raw anything. Most likely COOKED meat used to flavor the dip. Most likely the dip or something else you ate did not agree with you. But the possibility of anything surviving the preparation/packing process (which includes high temp sterilization, particularly for canned items) while remaining raw is miniscule.

ecmst12

Also, it's not bloody likely that salmonella poisoning would ever be described as simply "not feeling well".

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? fl
Bought some deans dip yesterday and used some on tacos last night, both me and my mother didnt feel well after dinner, me more so than her. tonight went to have some dip and was stirring it and found what looks like a chunk of pinkish raw meat, bigger than a jelly bean, kept looking & found another smaller one. what do i do? do i have any legal recourse. do i take it somewhere to be analyzed.
**A: what the heck is deans dip. Oh yeah, that's the brand with the horse meat.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">