• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Swallowed broken glass from Arizona Iced Tea bottle...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gr8rn

I have to wonder why a lawyer is trolling an internet forum? Shouldn't you be busy doing other lawyer stuff? Maybe you should think about a lawn mowing service. They are doing really good and you could get a little sun while your at...just trying to help...
I like that there are attorneys on this forum. I wish there were more. I would like to ask that attorney to please register with admin and stay awhile and post often. We could all use his/her legal expertise.

Last year my mother bought orange juice in a cardboard carton. It had one of those plastic lids with a plastic insert. Apparently a piece of the plastic fell into the juice.

She pours the juice into a glass, doesn't see the plastic, and drinks.

The plastic never gets past her mouth and she's not injured at all. However, she calls the company to tell them what happened and they send her $500. As she tells it she told them they were lucky, she's old and lives alone and could have choked to death.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">