• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

teeth discoloration due to tetracycline can i sue?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ihatedell

What is the name of your state? Hawaii

I was perscribed tetracycline as an infant which caused permenent discoloration of my teeth. Can I sue the maker of Tetracycline or the doctor that perscribed it?

thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Ways Martha Recommends To Clean Your Permanently Stained Teeth - -

NUMBER 10: Brush teeth with air conditioner drippings.

NUMBER 9: Instead of toothpaste, use aerosol cheese.

NUMBER 8: Take an old sock, stuff it with beard clippings, chew vigourously and presto!

NUMBER 7: While picking your teeth, you dislodge an angry construction worker.

NUMBER 6: Remember to brush teeth with bristly end of toothbrush.

NUMBER 5: Your teeth look like you're a ten pack-a-day smoker.

NUMBER 4: Brush your teeth with plastic explosive, and you won't have to worry.

NUMBER 3: Pour Clorox in your morning bowl of cereal.

NUMBER 2: Not only are they terribly stained, your teeth keep floating out of your mouth and orbiting your head.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Way Martha Recommends To Clean Your Permanently Stained Teeth - -

Shoot some white caulking in your mouth.

IAAL

enjay

ihatedell said:
What is the name of your state? Hawaii

I was perscribed tetracycline as an infant which caused permenent discoloration of my teeth. Can I sue the maker of Tetracycline or the doctor that perscribed it?

thank you
No. Your parents consented to you taking tetracycline and they must have thought that the benefits outweighed the risks. Sometimes we need to accept and move on, and this is one of those cases.

ShyCat

Same thing happened to me. One day I was grumping about my less-than-perfect teeth, how unfair it was. My mom just about cried and actually apologized to me. She had no choice, her baby was dying. I never complained again. While I would love to have perfect white teeth, I accept them as they are, the scars of a battle for life. If anyone thought less of me because of my teeth, to heck with 'em, my momma loved me!

J

JackSchroder

Probably not. Look for a dental malpractice lawyer in your Yellow Pages and ask him. You don't give enough details to answer here. If the problem is serious for you, then pursue it. You may find a dentist who can help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">