• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

titanium cage used at L5 fusion around my spine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wanda24

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? alabama yes are they lawsuit on the cage it the one where they put part of it in the front and the other half thru my back and rods and screws I have been going down hill ever since i had it put in

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? alabama yes are they lawsuit on the cage it the one where they put part of it in the front and the other half thru my back and rods and screws I have been going down hill ever since i had it put in
Could you help us out a little?

Your post is very unclear.

What is your medical condition?
What was the treatment?
What are the problems now?

lya

I did not find any class action lawsuits regarding titanium cages for back surgery. I did find articles that describe the procedure as having widely varying results with the variance being attributed to the skills of the surgeon and the overall health of the patient. Smokers have a worldwide failure of 40-60%. Non-smokers have variable results, ranging from "awful" (I guess this is a new medical term) to having improved the patient's condition.

Without evidence that the surgeon knew or should have known his/her skills were not adequate or untreated post-op problems apparent on examination or diagnostic film, I must agree that this is a bad result, not malpractice (or the new term being used in healthcare, "medical mismanagement").

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">